Thursday 7 November 2013

Opening Soon!!

Hi
I am Claire Cousins the proud new owner of a craft cabin offering all things craft based.  I am still in the process of refurbishing a disused farm building at Cranbrookes Plants in Somersham, Cambs PE28 3DQ.  I hope to be open by the end of November.
So what's on offer?
A selection of craft items made by local crafters,  which make ideal gifts for the ones you love.

PLUS a series of workshops including felting, dress making, quilting, patchwork, mixed media art, acrylic painting and much much more. If you are interested in any of the workshops then do contact me for further details on:  ccreations08@gmail.com

I will be updating the blog on a regular basis to let you know the latest developments- so do pop back.

Why not check out the refurbishment of the building :

http://clairescreativecraftcabin.blogspot.co.uk/p/refurbishment-of-ol.html

2 comments:

  1. Wow! All sound very exciting! Good luck with it all... I'm an artist so would be interested in coming to classes! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone who comes to your workshop Claire will be very lucky....you are such a talented Teacher. How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete